A Buford man was arrested on a shoplifting charge after a loss prevention officer saw him attempt to leave the Sardis Church Road Walmart with several items of merchandise on Dec. 14.
The loss prevention officer told police the suspect, identified as Felton Montgomery, 21, of Buford, had picked up a backpack, put it on and then walked out of the store while also carrying a drink and chicken wings. When the loss prevention officer confronted Montgomery, he discovered a game controller adapter and three air fresheners in Montgomery’s pockets. Montgomery reportedly admitted stealing those items as well.
The total amount of the merchandise taken was $38.97.
Montgomery was transported to the Gwinnett County Jail. He was released the following day on a $1,300 bond.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Walmart Shoplifter Stopped ‘at Taser Point’
- Woman Flashes Passing Motorist While Fleeing From Police
- Man With ‘Elongated Face’ Reportedly Commits Indecent Act at Gas Station
- Arrestee to Cop: ‘I’m Just Tired of This’
- Woman Says She Was Robbed at Gunpoint Near Bowling Alley