A Dacula woman believes her granddaughter may be responsible for a burglary in which nearly $1,200 worth of tools were stolen.
The woman said her granddaughter, who she described as having a “drug problem,” came to the residence on Jan. 14 at approximately 1 p.m. to ask for money. The woman refused to give the granddaughter any money and, after about 10 minutes, the granddaughter left. According to the police report, the granddaughter returned to the Eastside Drive residence several hours later, again asking for money and was again refused.
Read the full story on Dacula Patch.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Handgun Stolen During Home Burglary
- Arrest Made in Burglary Cases Involving Green SUV
- Homeowner Finds Intruder in Residence
- Brick Wielding Burglary Suspect Shot
- Thieves Strike Twice at Elderly Woman’s Home
- Two Juveniles Charged with Burglary