A 27-year-old Dacula man is facing robbery charges in connection with a September incident at a Buford home.
According to the Gwinnett County Police report, a Buford man walked into his 16-year-old daughter’s room and found her “engaged in physical contact” with a nude Patrick Ahern, 27, of Dacula.
The father grabbed his daughter’s cell phone and “tried to take a photograph of the incident,” the officer wrote in the report. Ahern allegedly snatched the cell phone from the father’s hand and fled, later throwing the phone into a wooded area. The phone was eventually recovered and returned to the owner.
An investigator interviewed all parties to the incident and determined there was probable cause to secure a warrant for robbery by sudden snatching against Ahern. The warrant was obtained on Oct. 25. Ahern was booked into the Gwinnett County Jail on Oct. 26 and released later that day on a $2,400 bond.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man: ‘That Crazy Woman Beat Me With a Shovel’
- Man Injured in Attempt to Not Be 'Punked Out' in Front of His Girlfriend
- Sledgehammers Used in Two Gas Station Burglaries
- Obscene Image Spray-Painted on Vehicle
- Cops Follow Scent of Pot to Grow House a Half-Mile Away