Emeritus Senior Living of Buford is hiring for the following jobs at two of its communities.
Maintenance director — Ensure communities are safe, attractive and operating within budget. Qualifications include:
- Relevant work experience, two years-plus preferred
- Proficiency in basic carpentry, painting, electrical and plumbing
- Ability to perform resident room renovation
- Familiarity with fire and life safety prevention equipment
- Familiar with work order systems
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks
Click here for more information and to apply for this position.
Community relations director — Works with executive director to increase occupancy and revenue by implementing proactive sales skills and abilities. Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/communications or related field preferred
- Inside and outside sales experience preferred
- Experience in a retirement, nursing home or senior living industry
Click here for more information and to apply.