If the base Mustang is not enough to satisfy your need for speed, then check out the 2013 Shelby Super Snake package which was recently unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show.
Mustang lovers who opt for the enhanced package will get 662 or 850 horsepower and the option for a wide body that will allow for the use of up to 355-series tires on the rear of the car, according to MSN Autos.
"The post-title package includes items like upgraded front and rear brakes, Borla exhaust, sport suspension, Shelby-designed 20-inch wheels and a beefier cooling package. There's also the signature stripes, fiberglass hood and an optional widebody kit that allows for wider wheels and tires," AOL Autos reports.
The 2013 Super Snake package will set you back by $28,995, which does not include the cost of the base GT500. If you opt for 850 ponies, you're looking at $39,995 for the package on top of the cost of the base car.
Only 500 will be built. You can design yours on the Shelby American website.
If a more modest Mustang will suit your needs, check out these hot wheels currently available for sale in Buford (click on the hyperlinked text for more information):
- 2009 Ford Mustang GT - This vehicle features an 8-cylinder engine and a manual transmission for $22,888.
- 2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium - This 8-cylinder, automatic transmission vehicle is equipped with leather seats, traction stability control, an anti-theft system and more for $9,997.
- 2010 Ford Mustang - This gorgeous blue 6-cylinder beauty features a keyless entry system, four wheel disc brakes and more for $16,488.
To see more Buford autos for sale, visit AOL Autos.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Buford Wheels: Corvettes for Sale
- Buford Wheels: The Fast and the Expensive