The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Oct. 30.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review by clicking here.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
You might also be interested in reading:
- New Scores Posted for Several Mall of Georgia Area Restaurants
- Mall of Georgia Area Restaurant Scores a 79 During Most Recent Inspection
- Hamilton Mill Road Restaurant Improves Score Upon Reinspection
- Local Tavern Improves Health Inspection Score From 63 to 82
- Mall of Georgia Food Court Restaurants Score 85 and up During Most Recent Inspections