Shiver me timbers! If it be doughnuts ye be craving, head to yon Buford Krispy Kreme on Sept. 19 and talk like a pirate.
Krispy Kreme is celebrating the international Talk Like a Pirate Day by giving away a free doughnut to anyone who comes into the store and talks like a pirate. Anyone who dresses in full pirate regalia will get a dozen free doughnuts.
"Our Talk Like A Pirate Day promotion is a fun and unique opportunity to share the joy of Krispy Kreme online and in our shops as we continue to celebrate 75 years of our one-of-a-kind sweet treats with doughnut fans around the world," said Dwayne Chambers, Chief Marketing Officer Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, in a released statement.
According to a Krispy Kreme press release, to claim yer loot, ye must:
- Talk like a pirate or wear an eye patch to a participating Krispy Kreme shop for one FREE Original Glazed doughnut.
- Come to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. NO WEAPONS ALLOWED!
The Buford Krispy Kreme is located at 3387 Buford Drive near the Mall of Georgia.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Permits Issued for Work at Michael Kors, Rue 21
- Business Licenses Issued for Nail Spa, Vending Group
- Permits Issued for Toys R Us Express, Champs and Stride Rite
- Local Tavern Scores a 63 During Most Recent Inspection
- Business Licenses Issued for Halloween Superstore, OshKosh and Toys R Us Express