The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Dec. 18.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review by clicking here.
*The location at 4105 Highway 20 in Buford scored a 100 during its last inspection. The Burger King on Frienship Road in Buford (Hall County) scored a 96 during its last inspection.
You might also be interested in reading:
- New Health Inspection Scores Posted for Several Downtown Buford Restaurants
- Health Inspection Scores Posted for Hamilton Mill/I-85 Area Restaurants
- Oriental Restaurant Scores a 71 During Most Recent Inspection
- New Scores Posted for Several Mall of Georgia Area Restaurants
- Mall of Georgia Area Restaurant Scores a 79 During Most Recent Inspection