Two Buford Smoke Shops Burglarized
One of the incidents was captured on video surveillance.
The front doors of two Buford smoke shops were smashed and the businesses burglarized in the early morning hours of Nov. 28.
At 2:30 a.m., police were dispatched to a burglar alarm call at the Bad Habits smoke shop on Summer Oak Drive. Upon arrival, the officer found the front glass door of the business had been smashed.
A representative of the business was called to the scene and advised that nothing appeared to be missing.
At 2:40 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the Hookah Hookup on Buford Highway. As with the other burglary, the front glass door had been smashed. The only items inside the business that appeared to have been disturbed were some mini cigars behind the counter. An employee of the business responded to the scene and confirmed four boxes of mini cigars had been taken.
The entire incident was captured on video surveillance. According to the police report, a white male wearing a flannel shirt, hooded sweatshirt and dark shoes can be seen smashing the glass in the front door. The male then entered the store and “wandered” through the business before heading behind the counter and taking the cigars.
Both cases are listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Cigarettes, Lottery Tickets Stolen in Gas Station Burglary
- ATF Offering $5,000 Reward in Connection With Buford Gun Store Burglary
- Police Release Photos of Man Sought in Connection With Buford Gas Station Burglary
- Burglars Snatch Over $2,300 Worth of Cigarettes
- Burglars Steal Six Swords, Leave Empty Beer Can and Devil’s Number