Store Employees Reportedly Robbed at Gunpoint
Two of the three suspects “smelled distinctly of marijuana” according to one of the victims.
Shortly after 2 p.m. on Dec. 19, an Autozone employee noticed two males waiting at the register as if they wanted to make a purchase. The employee told police he was walking behind the counter to get to the register when one of the males pushed him to the floor.
“The male then pushed what [the employee] assumed to be a pistol to the back of his head and told him to lie there and be quiet,” the officer wrote in the incident report.
While the two males detained the first employee, a third suspect walked into a part of the store designated for employees only and reportedly pointed a gun at a second employee. According to the second employee, the suspect demanded he open the safe and remove the money.
“[The second employee] crouched down to the safe and then acted like he didn’t want to open the safe,” the report stated. “The suspect kicked him to the ground, pointed a gun at his head and stated, ‘Open the safe or I’ll kill you.’ [The second employee] opened the safe and the male removed all the cash from the inside.”
You might also be interested in reading:
- Teen Says He Was Robbed, Punched in Face at Dacula Park
- Male Armed With Pistol ‘Buys’ Energy Drink So He Can Rob Hamilton Mill BP Station
- Father Says He Was Robbed by Naked Man He Found in Room With His 16-Year-Old Daughter
- Teen Robbed, Assaulted at Dacula Park
- Dacula Man Says He Was Robbed in Regions Bank Parking Lot
- Police Searching for Cell Phone Store Robbers
- Armed Robber Demands Cash, Lottery Tickets