New Movies Releasing This Weekend: 'The Apparition,' 'Premium Rush' and 'Thunderstruck'
Which one of these movies will you see this weekend?
Several new movies open in theaters this weekend. Click on the links below for more information about these new releases and watch the trailers for a preview.
"The Apparition" - A young couple discover they are being haunted by an entity that was accidentally conjured during a parapsychology experiment gone awry. The movie is rated PG-13 and stars Sebastian Stan, Tom Felton and Ashley Greene.
"Thunderstruck" - NBA superstar Kevin Durant finds himself suddenly unable to make a shot after his basketball "powers" are magically switched with the less than stellar skills of a 16-year-old high school player. The movie is rated PG and stars Kevin Durant as himself. The movie also stars James Belushi and Brandon T. Jackson.
Which of these movies are you most interested in watching? Let us know in the comments.
You might also be interested in reading:
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Fitting End to Batman Trilogy
- ‘Step Up Revolution’ Introduces Flash Mobs to Miami
- ‘Total Recall’ Tedious and Forgettable
- ‘Bourne Legacy’ Fails to Live Up to Predecessors
- ‘The Expendables 2’ Is Bigger and Better Than the Original