New Health Inspection Scores Posted for Several Downtown Buford Restaurants
A look at the most recent restaurant inspections by the East Metro Health District.
The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Dec. 11.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review by clicking here.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
You might also be interested in reading:
- New Health Inspection Scores Posted for Three Local Schools, Numerous Restaurants
- Fast Food Restaurant Aces Inspection, Chinese Restaurant Scores an 81
- Restaurant Inspections: Black Friday Edition
- Health Inspection Scores Posted for Hamilton Mill/I-85 Area Restaurants
- Oriental Restaurant Scores a 71 During Most Recent Inspection
- New Scores Posted for Several Mall of Georgia Area Restaurants