Lost and Found: Is This Your Methamphetamine?
A small Ziploc bag containing illegal narcotics was found at a Dacula convenience store.
Gwinnett County Police were called to the QuikTrip on Hamilton Mill Parkway in Dacula, Ga. on Dec. 2 after a store employee made an unusual find.
According to the employee, the overnight manager discovered a small Ziploc bag containing a crystal-like substance on the floor near the fountain drink machines. The substance field-tested positive for methamphetamine.
An officer took the methamphetamine and placed it into evidence.
So far, no one has come forward to claim it. The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Arrestee: ‘How the Hell Did I Get in a Police Car?’
- Man Tells Cop He Was Going to Sell Crack Cocaine to Raise Some Cash
- Drunken Woman Exposes Herself, Licks Restaurant Patrons
- Woman Assaulted in Parking Lot of Dacula Restaurant After Poker Game
- Man Robbed, Beaten After Night of Drinking at Dacula Restaurant