Investigators Asking for Public's Help in Locating Vehicle
Officials believe the occupants of the vehicle may have information that will help in the investigation of the Hannah Truelove murder case.
Hall County Sheriff’s investigators and Georgia Bureau of Investigation agents are asking for the public's help in locating a vehicle that may have been in the area of Lake Lanier Club Apartments around the time Hannah Truelove was killed during the evening hours of Aug. 23.
Investigators are looking for a late 1990s to early 2000s four-door passenger car (possibly a Chevrolet or Dodge), silver in color with substantial front end damage and a driver’s door that is either white or a lighter shade of silver.
"Investigators believe the occupants of the vehicle may have important information that will aid the investigation," HCSO public information officer Sgt. Stephen Wilbanks said in a released statement.
Anyone with information regarding this vehicle or the Hannah Truelove case is asked to call the Hall County CID tip line at 770-503-3232, or the GBI tip line at 800-597-8477.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Theft Suspect Says ‘Little Voice’ in Her Head Told Her She Had Done a Bad Thing
- Buford Man Reports $10,000 Cash Stolen out of Car
- Man’s Reason for Urinating in Public: ‘Because Dude’
- Tires and Rims Stolen, Car Left on Bricks in Mall of Georgia Parking Lot
- Fight at Football Game Leads to Arrest of Buford Teen on Charge of Underage Drinking