Hamilton Mill Road Restaurant Improves Score Upon Reinspection
A look at the most recent restaurant inspections by the East Metro Health District.
The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Oct. 9.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review by clicking here.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
New scores posted during the past week:
Older scores (Hamilton Mill area):
You might also be interested in reading:
- Burger Place, Seafood Restaurant Fail Most Recent Health Inspection
- Local Tavern Improves Health Inspection Score From 63 to 82
- Local Tavern Scores a 63 During Most Recent Inspection
- New Restaurant Inspection Scores Posted for Taco Bell, Waffle House and More
- Mall of Georgia Food Court Restaurants Score 85 and up During Most Recent Inspections