Florida Woman Accused of Using Fraudulently Obtained Money During Buford Shopping Spree
Clerk allegedly processed fraudulent returns while working at a department store.
A Florida woman is accused of using money obtained by defrauding her employer during a Buford shopping spree.
According to the Palm Beach Post, Danielle Johns, 20, of Boynton Beach, Fla., is accused of processing fraudulent returns at Marshalls store where she was employed. Johns reportedly credited her own Marshalls card and then used the card to make purchases from the Marshalls store in Buford.
You might also be interested in reading:
- UPDATE: Armed Suspect Tased, Fatally Shot by Police in Buford
- Woman Robbed in Parking Lot of Hamilton Mill Road Kroger
- Two Buford Smoke Shops Burglarized
- Child Robbed, Pushed to the Ground While Running Errand for Mom
- Police: Holidays Bring Increase in Credit Card Fraud Cases
- Stolen Landscaping Truck Involved in Hit and Run