Downtown Buford Restaurant Scores an 80
Another restaurant scored a 74, but posted a 100 upon reinspection.
The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Dec. 21.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review by clicking here.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
1605 Buford Highway, Suite S, Buford
Last inspection: 12/19/12
Click here for report.
Click here for previous inspection report - 74 on 12/18/12.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Another Buford Burger King Aces Its Health Inspection
- New Health Inspection Scores Posted for Several Downtown Buford Restaurants
- Fast Food Restaurant Aces Inspection, Chinese Restaurant Scores an 81
- Restaurant Inspections: Black Friday Edition
- Health Inspection Scores Posted for Hamilton Mill/I-85 Area Restaurants
- Oriental Restaurant Scores a 71 During Most Recent Inspection