Buford Man Reports $10,000 Cash Stolen out of Car
Victim said he left the money in his car for just a few minutes while he went inside a Dacula bank.
A two-minute trip inside the Braselton Highway Bank of America turned out to be a very costly one for a Buford man.
On Aug. 25, the victim visited two Dacula banks in order to withdraw cash to purchase a car. According to the Gwinnett County Police report, the victim withdrew $5,000 in cash at Wells Fargo and then withdrew $5,000 at the Bank of America. After making the Bank of America withdrawal, the victim reportedly placed the cash in envelopes inside a backpack in his vehicle. The victim and a friend then went back inside the bank to complete an unrelated money transfer.
The victim told police he was only inside the bank for two minutes before returning to his vehicle.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Burglars Steal Six Swords, Leave Empty Beer Can and Devil’s Number
- Man Caught With Shopping Cart Full of Beer: 'I Am Drunk, I Don't Know Why'
- Armed Robbers Strike at Dacula Cell Phone Store
- Woman Reportedly Slaps Man at Bar, Calls 12Stone a ‘Cult’
- Man Allegedly Threatens to Shoot Angry Driver
- Indecent Exposure Alongside Roadway Leads to Couple's Arrest