Ashley Towers is relocating Peace, Love & Pottery from Buford to 3127 Main Street in Downtown Duluth and renaming the business Eye Candy Art Studio. A grand opening for the new studio is scheduled March 22-23, but the business will open March 1.
Eye Candy Studio Art will offer art supplies, paint your own pottery, wine and painting classes for adults, and a summer camp for children, Towers said.
Towers is opening the studio in partnership with Bruno Taillefer, she said.
The Duluth Core Preservation District Review Board (CPD-C) on Tuesday (Feb. 18) approved Towers’ request to remove the black paint-spattered awnings and to paint the façade of the studio in Bunglehouse Blue. Towers also plans to paint the “scallops” on the front of the building in a lighter accent color to be selected from the palette allowed in the historic district.
Luv for Art, which was previously located in the space, and Peace, Love & Pottery merged to form Eye Candy Art Studio.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Fruit Flies Found in Tequila, Thermometer Probe Not Sanitized and Other Violations Noted During Recent Inspections
- This Week's Featured Businesses: GEHC and Community and Southern Bank
- Rate and Review Buford Businesses
- Food Residue on Utensils and in Stored Containers, Inspection Reports Not Properly Displayed and Other Violations
- OREO Cookie Doughnuts Now Available at Buford Krispy Kreme