Beer Cans, Human Feces Found at Scene of Attempted Burglary
Building is currently vacant.
Gwinnett County Police are investigating a Nov. 3 burglary attempt at a vacant business in the 4200 block of Buford Drive.
Police were dispatched to the business at approximately 1 a.m. after the business alarm was activated.
While inspecting the building, the investigating officer found beer cans lying near the back door and what appeared to be a “large pile of human feces” on the cement step for the rear door. In the report, the officer noted that a vagrant had apparently been living behind the building.
According to the police report, trim around a door window had been pulled away in order to push open the door window. However, it did not appear as if anyone had succeeded in entering the building.
The owner advised police that the building had been vacant for some time and that he would re-secure the property.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man: ‘That Crazy Woman Beat Me With a Shovel’
- Charity Donations Stolen During Burglary
- Father Finds Naked Man, 27, in Room With His 16-Year-Old Daughter
- Bar Fight Leads to Arrest of Wanted Man
- Intoxicated Man Accused of Pointing Pistol at Neighbors
- Intoxicated, Aggressive Male Found Lying in Restaurant Parking Lot