ATV Stolen off of Trailer Parked in Front of Home
Theft occurred during the overnight hours of Jan. 6.
A Dacula man is now without an all-terrain vehicle after a thief or thieves struck in the middle of the night.
According to the man, his ATV was parked on a trailer in front of his Brooks Road home. During the overnight hours of Jan. 6., a thief or thieves cut the straps securing the ATV to the trailer and rolled the vehicle off the trailer.
There are no known witnesses or suspects.
The ATV, a 1996 red Polaris, has an estimated value of $1,000. The man was unable to provide police with the vehicle identification number at the time of the report which prevented the officer from being able to list the vehicle as stolen in the state database.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Door Damaged, iPad Stolen During Christmas Eve Burglary in Hamilton Mill
- Customer’s ‘Yapping’ Leads to Armed Confrontation
- Car Wash Vandalism Caught on Video
- Locked Trailer, Unlocked Car Targeted by Thieves
- Dacula Docket Book for Jan. 5
- Lock Fails to Stop Thief at Local Gym