Part-Time Openings Available for Math, Reading and Writing Tutors
The Tutoring Center
Sugar Hill, GA
At The Tutoring Center, Sugar Hill, GA, we are committed to helping each student reach and exceed his or her potential by delivering customized instruction highly focused on the individual student.
The Tutoring Center's Math, Reading & Writing instructors/tutors are an essential part of our Company, and we are determined to hire and develop only the very best! You must possess not only the aptitude for teaching childred ages 5 to 18, but also the personality and professionalism that our students and their parents expect from us on a consistent basis. If you excel at motivating students and delivering personalized educational service, we encourage you to apply to work with The Tutoring Center, Sugar Hill, GA. We are currently hiring for multiple Tutor positions.
• "Well-rounded" individuals with a strong Math and English background
• A minimum of 2-3 years of teaching and tutoring experience
• Have completed Algebra 1, Algebra II and Geometry in High School with A's
• A 3.5 or better college GPA
• An outgoing personality with extensive work experience in the classroom
• Energetic, have a great attitude and enjoy working with children in a fun atmosphere
• Location: Sugar Hill, GA.
• Number of Openings: 3 - 5.
• Timings: 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm, Mon-Thu (all four days are required). Please do not apply if you cannot work ALL four days.
• Please apply at http://www.tutoringcenter.com
• Salary/Wage: $9-10 per hour
• Education: College Degree/College Student
• Status: Part-time
• Shift: Days
Have news or information to share? Post a free announcement on Buford Patch.